2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on the Website or the affiliated Eventbrite website used for Tour Stop ticket purchases, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. The Website, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(c) “Cookies”: Like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses the Website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of the Website on other websites. Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used.
(a) The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our Website, new services, or special offers. When you register to use the Website and provide your e-mail, you will have the option to receive emails from us from time to time regarding any notices, new services or special offers. If you do not wish to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please email us at email@example.com
(c) If some or all of our business assets are sold or transferred, we generally would transfer the corresponding information regarding our customers. We also may retain a copy of that customer information.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. The Website includes third-party advertising and links to other websites. Aside from information provided on the affiliated Eventbrite website used for Tour Stop ticket purchases. we do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to advertisers or third-party websites.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This Website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use this Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of such child’s personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use thereof.